I know many of you are struggling trying to find true love. It’s a quest that can seem so random and allusive. The hard part is that it feels as though you’ve absolutely no control over when or how it will happen.
Most of life is like that, we go along and then something unexpected happens and we have to adjust to the change. But you can determine the nature of the change you want and be more prepared when it happens.
You can use your mind to help you manifest your desires. Follow the steps below and if you do all of them together and consistently, I guarantee you will be able to bring true love into your life.
The 5 Steps to Manifesting Your True Love:
- Know it’s going to happen. You have to come to the decision that you won’t take “no” for an answer. You have to recognize that your deep desire for a loving partner is proof that you are not meant to be alone. You have to feel in your bones that you are meant for true love and stand in that knowing no matter what the outside world is showing you.
- Get your conscious and subconscious minds on the same page. This step requires that you explore and unearth your underlying beliefs about men and relationships. This isn’t always easy; it’s called the subconscious for a reason. I didn’t know I had a subconscious belief that I was destined to be an old maid like my Aunt Betsey. But as soon as I became conscious of this belief that was sabotaging my relationships, it disappeared. No matter how much we might think we want a relationship, if our inner beliefs don’t agree it will keep love away.
- Create a strong vision of what you want. The most important tool we have to manifest true love is our imagination. Every highly successful athlete or performer will tell you that visualizing their desired outcome is an essential component of their success. The subconscious doesn’t know the difference between what’s real and what isn’t. When we visualize being in our ideal relationship it creates a corresponding emotion. That emotion activates the subconscious mind and it will go about the business manifesting that situation for you. Don’t focus on what you don’t want because that will bring up unwanted emotions. See in your minds eye what a day, week or lifetime would be like with your beloved and let the all the wonderful emotions fill you up.
- Schedule time to take action towards your goal. It’s interesting how we put lunch dates, business meetings and dental appointments in the calendar but we don’t schedule time to meet a man. If you don’t write it down you may not do it and before you know it weeks have gone by without you making any effort towards your goal. The actions you take can be varied, time on Internet sites, singles events or a coffee at a local café. Adding these activities to your calendar tells you subconscious that finding true love is important to you. You might feel uncomfortable with this idea because it seems premeditated and not at all romantic. Well it is. Not everything about finding love is hearts and flowers. Like any important goal it needs concerted effort until you have your desire.
- Allow a space for miracles. With the actions I’ve listed above you might feel as though the responsibility of manifesting true love is all on you; that you alone are in control of the outcome. In a sense that’s true but part of your control has to include (as they say in AA) “let go and let God.” Whatever your spiritual beliefs, if you make space for divine timing and hold an opening for invisible support, your search for love will not feel overwhelming.
Follow these 5 steps and you can’t help but bring true love into your life. When you manifest your true love you’ll be grateful for all the time and effort you devoted to your deep desire.